Felicia's Reviews > Chew, Vol. 1: Taster's Choice

Chew, Vol. 1 by John Layman

bookshelves: graphic-novels

I've been reading a ton of comics lately, and Chew is the one that REALLY made me want to keep up with the series on an issue by issue basis. It's so clever and sublime and the sense of humor is right up my alley. I love the wacky cannibal world and the non-sterotypical lead. Definitely a Must Read for me!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chew, Vol. 1.

Started Reading
September 6, 2010 – Shelved
September 6, 2010 – Shelved as: graphic-novels
September 6, 2010 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Messinger Chew is fantastic! If you make it to New York Comic Con my bet is that they'll both be there. Had the chance to talk with them at SDCC 09 and they really seem to have some great ideas for future issues. Make sure to pay attention to all the "background" scenery! You'll get some great laughs, especially if you were a Lost fan.

Any other big comic series you follow? I can't keep up with Marvel and DC, but Image and Boom both have great titles.

message 2: by Andrew (last edited Jan 31, 2015 09:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Andrew Surely an original series. I didn't read so many comics lately, and not of this genre, but I found this very funny and original. I'm looking forward to read the next book.