Cara Ross's Reviews > Curves and the Rancher

Curves and the Rancher by Jenn Roseton

So we are back in Coldwater Spring for the nest installment of the Curves series. In this book, it takes a little bit of a more series storyline.
This is a story about Cassie, who is a wonderfully curvy woman, who has abandoned everything she has worked for to escape an abusive situation, but unfortunately for her, her car broke in Coldwater Creek. But thankfully she managed to get a job at the diner to pay for her repairs and everything was going well until she dumps eggs in to a very good looking ranchers lap.
Luke is enamored by Cassie the moment she dropped the eggs in her lap, now he is working his way to keeping her in his life. That is working well, until her past tracks her down.
This is such a great book, I really enjoyed the characters Luke and Cassie and it was so great to revisit old character. The writing was smooth and the plot was well formed. Curves and the Rancher gets 10 out of 10 from me! Now I can’t wait for the next installment.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Curves and the Rancher.

February 17, 2015 – Started Reading