Wendy's Reviews > Come to Me Recklessly

Come to Me Recklessly by A.L. Jackson

I liked this book, but I think it would have been better if I had read the previous books. Christopher was an asshole half of the book and I was so irritated with the fact that he felt he was the one who was wronged. I didn't really feel a connection with Samantha either. She was kind of pathetic to me. she was pining for a boy she was with when she was sixteen. I mean 7 years later she was still crying over him while living with someone else. It was all a bit to much for me. I can't relate to their story so maybe that's why I didn't feel the connection. I mean 16 is really young and to still be crying after 7 years and thinking of him while being with someone else, they didn't have sex, they were not together very long and he betrayed her trust in the worst way...so to me that felt a little unbelievable. I hope I'm not passing of all the "true love" believers. I mean, I believe in true love and I love those kind of books, but this was a bit of a far stretch for me. I did like Stewart..he was so funny and his story did make me cry. So yeah..I liked it but I did 't love it. They were definately not one of my favorite characters. I liked Aly, so maybe I'll go back and read her and Jareds books, but I'm not sure. 3 stars from me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Come to Me Recklessly.

February 15, 2015 – Shelved