Spoiler Whore of Pettysburg's Reviews > Hit List

Hit List by Laurell K. Hamilton

Sep 04, 2010

bookshelves: laurell-k-hamilton

Short review:

Only one sex scene. We know more about Edward. Olaf...still creepy and holy shit what happens to him at the end of the book. Gonna be interesting with his situation. Only mentions Anita's men, no dialogue with them. I wanted more Richard. I still want Anita and Bernardo to hook up. I heart Bernardo! The Harlequin and The Mother of All Darkness is in this story. Didn't like the way she ended the story, could have been more. Also, the title of the book didn't go with the story line. I got the impression that someone put a hit out on Anita, JC and Richard and that wasn't the case. Kinda disappointing cause I expected Richard. Oh well. Peace Out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hit List.

message 1: by Taryn (new) - added it

Taryn This book sounds like a total let down.

Spoiler Whore of Pettysburg It wasn't what I expected but I did enjoy Anita and Edward time. And Anita meets and takes home a new character.

message 3: by Taryn (new) - added it

Taryn I love how the first line of your review is that there is only one sex scene! LMAO!

Seriously though, only one scene? Ugh. I was looking forward to them. lol

Spoiler Whore of Pettysburg I was looking forward to more as well. Maybe the next book will have more. *crosses fingers and that it will include Richard* ;)

message 5: by Taryn (new) - added it

Taryn Now I don't know if I want to read this!

message 7: by Taryn (new) - added it

Taryn I will, you know it.