Lainy's Reviews > Remembering Sarah

Remembering Sarah by Chris Mooney

Sep 04, 2010

Recommended for: Davebro, Treez, Sparhawk

Mike Sullivan just wants his 6 year old daughter to have a normal life which causes arguments between him and his wife who is an overprotective mother. Mike pays the ultimate price for his daughters freedom after she goes missing and noone knows what happens to her.

The story then picks up 5 years later and follows Mikes battle to life with his life without his daughter and the effects that day had/have on his family. You follow a tense account of Mike search for the truth and what happened to his little girl on that day so many years ago and a dads obsession for justice against the person he thinks is responsible for his daughters disappearance.

Remembering Sarah is a thrilling story of loss, hardship and the trials and tribulations of everyday life after loosing someone you love and worse still the wondering of what happened and what if.

For me this book was worth waiting for, fairly good pace and unexpected twists.

*HAVE PUT THIS ON RISI ML*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Remembering Sarah.

September 4, 2010 – Started Reading
September 4, 2010 – Shelved
September 4, 2010 –
September 5, 2010 –
20.0% "what happened to page count, don't like this percentage nonsense"
September 5, 2010 –
page 166
September 5, 2010 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Hope you are going to do a review on this on Risi. I think there are a few of us been after this for ages.

Lainy I have had it on my wishlist for about 4 years :D

message 3: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Been on mine for about 3yrs. Has it just been re-released

Lainy I don't know I finally saw it available from American so snapped it up. Its a hardback but it was all I could get. The page ridges has had chocolate or something spilt on it which wasn't mentioned but to be honest I waited so long for it I didn't complain or send it back