Taschima's Reviews > Soundless

Soundless by Richelle Mead

"Oh DUDE
You have no IDEA
At the airport right now, going back home from BEA
and I got this upcoming Richelle Mead book that is to die for
It is called Soundless and it comes out this November, and I already devoured it"

That was me after I finished Soundless, while on a plane from New Jersey to my current home. I kind of messaged every single one of my reader friends and pretty much told them they have to pre-order this title ASAP (you know, as soon as I got off the plane). If I am in the dessert, and they had me choose between water and Soundless YOU ARE DAMN STRAIGHT I WOULD PICK SOUNDLESS.

Full on review to come this November. Which I have already written, on paper, while in the plane, because I couldn't contain my giddy thoughts. I love Richelle Mead so much <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soundless.

February 12, 2015 – Shelved
February 12, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
May 30, 2015 – Started Reading
May 31, 2015 –
page 368
100%
May 31, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel E. Carter between water and Soundless? damn. okay, added it to my TBR. Your non-review rave made it sound too good to pass up:) Hope you had a lot of fun at BEA!!!

Taschima Rachel wrote: "between water and Soundless? damn. okay, added it to my TBR. Your non-review rave made it sound too good to pass up:) Hope you had a lot of fun at BEA!!!"

BEA this year was awesome. I got almost all the books I wanted, with the exception of Blood and Salt, Six of Crows, and Until Friday Night.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel E. Carter Ta§chima wrote: "Rachel wrote: "between water and Soundless? damn. okay, added it to my TBR. Your non-review rave made it sound too good to pass up:) Hope you had a lot of fun at BEA!!!"

BEA this year was awesome...."

Oh man I can't wait for Six of Crows and now just added Blood & Salt to my TBR thanks to you! Happy you got tons of goodies:)

Taschima Rachel wrote: "Ta§chima wrote: "Rachel wrote: "between water and Soundless? damn. okay, added it to my TBR. Your non-review rave made it sound too good to pass up:) Hope you had a lot of fun at BEA!!!"

BEA this ..."

I am hoping the publisher is nice and sends me a copy of Six of Crows *keeping fingers crossed*