Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews 's Reviews > Way of the Warrior

Way of the Warrior by Suzanne Brockmann

First, I must say that you are listening to a very biased reviewer. In case you didn’t know, my co-blogger and I are military wives. We have a very up close and personal connection to the men and women in uniform. Therefore anytime we can help or facilitate our armed forces we step up, stand up, and commit. It’s what we are programmed to do.

So needless to say, that when I saw a book by Suzanne Brockmann and then found out that all author and publisher proceeds will go to the Wounded Warrior Project, I was IMMEDIATELY on board.

All eight stories center on people in uniform and a love connection. Some are warm, fun, and sexy. Others are heartbreaking, gritty and gripping. War isn’t easy. The warrior has to be emotionally strong while being physically strong as well, and as for the loved ones at home? Well that kind of strength is unexplainable.

If you haven’t read some of these authors before it’s a great way to discover the writing style and flow. If you have, it’s a real treat for the fans. Way of the Warrior is an excellent collection of romance in uniform and a phenomenal way to gather attention for an extraordinary cause www.woundedwarriorproject.org

5 Always faithful always vigilant stars!

KT Book Reviews
Twitter
Facebook
Pinterest

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Way of the Warrior.

February 11, 2015 – Started Reading
February 15, 2015 – Shelved as: mystery-action-adventure
February 15, 2015 – Shelved as: sexy-time
February 15, 2015 – Shelved as: romance
December 18, 2015 – Shelved as: 2015-favorites

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen Glad you enjoyed it T!

message 2: by Lea (new)