♥ Unaeve ♥ 's Reviews > Fool's Quest

Fool's Quest by Robin Hobb

Feb 09, 2015

bookshelves: favorites

Close to the end of the book there was about 30% of boring and not really necessary stuff, but everything else is perfect and i can't w8 to have more of it ;)
Oh my..what should i read now...after enjoying this so much i doubt i will find something likely interesting . At least for the time i am still under the impressions of Fool's Quest..Het world building and deep characterizations are so profound that rarely someone can come close to it.
Any suggestions?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fool's Quest.

February 9, 2015 – Shelved
February 17, 2015 – Shelved (Other Hardcover Edition)
August 1, 2015 – Started Reading
August 1, 2015 –
0.0% "This is so good...it sucked me up deep in its world and story from the very beginning and after some time when i looked on the bottom of my kindle screen where the page and percent numbers are i saw it's just 3 percent, i felt so relieved because i still have a lot to go to the end . I could never understand people who don't like long books, who even give up of a book just because the huge number of pages."
August 1, 2015 –
August 6, 2015 –
35.0% "so good...i love it!"
August 11, 2015 – Finished Reading

celeste smith Have you read any of Brandon Sanderson's books? if you haven't I highly recommend them to follow up Robin Hobb. Patrick Rothfuss also writes beautiful books. I started reading both of them after I read Robin Hobb's books and was not dissapointed.

message 2: by ♥ Unaeve (new) - added it

♥ Unaeve ♥ Yes, i have read both Sanderson and Rothfuss and they are , together with Robin Hobb, my favorite writers. I whish i didn't read them yet.It would be such a feast to experiance them again like the first time. I do envy people who are still Rothfuss/Sandersen virgins ;P