Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘'s Reviews > Boomerang

Boomerang by Noelle August

Feb 09, 2015

bookshelves: new-adult, alternative-pov, silly-fluff-but-hey-i-smiled, likeable-mc, made-me-laugh, 2015-read, contemporary, romance-i-root-for, non-raging-na
Recommended to Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ by: Kat Stark

Edit : after reading several crappy NA, I'm bumping up my rating of this one. It may have dragged a little in the middle, I don't care. So, so much better.

Just look at the cover . Have you seen the cover? See the colors? Well, now that I look at it, there're not that much color but you know what? To read this book was like flying through colorful bubbles and yes, absolutely, I'm sure that would be an awesome experience. No?

The only thing that prevented me from giving it 5 stars is the fact that I felt the story drag at some point. Nothing insurmountable, but I must confess that I felt the urge to skim a page or two in the middle. Oh, and maybe you want to know if they'll finally remember their night together? Oh yes they will. And let me tell you : that was hot.

For once I'm not adding any quote. I guess you'll have to discover Ethan, Mia, their friends and families by yourself ;)

For more of my reviews, please visit:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boomerang.

February 9, 2015 – Started Reading
February 9, 2015 – Shelved
February 9, 2015 –
3.0% ""One says, 'Life begins at the end of your comfort zone,' which means my life is definitely beginning. Right. Now.""
February 11, 2015 –
40.0% ""There is a part of me that's dying right now. Dying and screaming Cookie! Baudelaire!\n I just love the guy - here's a male POV really well-done."
February 12, 2015 – Finished Reading

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Aweee <3 see! There are some good ones out there :D

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Kat Stark wrote: "Aweee <3 see! There are some good ones out there :D"

YEES!! And thank you for recommending it to me, I'm so lost in the whole bunch of NA out there ;) Do you intend to read Adam's story?

COOKIE!!! ← That's so becoming my new SOS code >.<

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Kat Stark wrote: "Probably not, as much as how I think Adam is cool. I wasn't an Allison fan and plus, I think it would have more angst and less humor >_> according to a few reviews anyway."

Aww bummer. Yeah, I wasn't a big fan of Allison either and I loved this one for the no-angst and fun so I'll check the reviews but probably not read it :/

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Aw, Anna, so cute!! I love you for your creativity!!! Wonderful review, Frenchy Bug! ♥

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ wrote: "Aw, Anna, so cute!! I love you for your creativity!!! Wonderful review, Frenchy Bug! ♥"

Thank you Kittie Cat <3 <3 I just love color bubbles >.< I'd put them everywhere if I could - but then, I'm not sure O would love seeing them on every wall of the house - that's why I put them in my class ;D

Melissa (Ever So Mela) YAY. I just added it!

message 9: by Kathe (new)

Kathe L Where are the quotes???? Cruel *cries*
amazing review haha :)

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Kathe wrote: "Where are the quotes???? Cruel *cries*
amazing review haha :)"

Muhaha. You'll have to read it ;D Thank you!!

Melissa (Ever So Mela) btw high five on the review!
xoxo

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Melissa (Ever So Mela) wrote: "YAY. I just added it!"

Oooh I hope you'll end liking it! I found it so refreshing and fun :D Thank you :)))

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Melissa (Ever So Mela) wrote: "btw high five on the review!
xoxo"

I never say no to a high five :D <3

Harriet ~ bookworm Very colourful and beautiful review, Anna!! Been wanting to read this for a while and you have made me want to read it now!!! :D

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Harriet wrote: "Very colourful and beautiful review, Anna!! Been wanting to read this for a while and you have made me want to read it now!!! :D"

Thank you Harriet!! Oh keep me updated if you read it :))

Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥ Awesome review, Anna! I love the color and bubbles in your review....fun to read and pretty! ♥

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Jen wrote: "Awesome review, Anna! I love the color and bubbles in your review....fun to read and pretty! ♥"

Thank you Jen <3 <3 I'm a sucker for bubble speech, can't help :p

message 18: by Ana (new)

Ana Great review Anna. I must say you have a wonderful name ;)

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Ana wrote: "Great review Anna. I must say you have a wonderful name ;)"

Lmao you too. So amazing :P

Thank you!

message 20: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Wonderful review Alienor! xx

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Nicole wrote: "Wonderful review Alienor! xx"

Thanks so much Nicole!

message 22: by Milica (new) - added it

Milica This sounds promising. Lovely review, Anna. :)

Aj the Ravenous Reader Yay! This is in my tbr too. I'll read this next year. Wonderful review, Anna.^^

Marla Mei I approve your decision lol.

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Milica wrote: "This sounds promising. Lovely review, Anna. :)"

Thank you! They're really funny and adorable <3

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Aj the Ravenous Reader wrote: "Yay! This is in my tbr too. I'll read this next year. Wonderful review, Anna.^^"

Yay! I think you would like, Aj :) Thank you!

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Marla Mei wrote: "I approve your decision lol."

:D I still prefer Grey, though :P

Jenniferღ Beautiful review!

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Jenniferღ wrote: "Beautiful review!"

Thank you Jenny! ♥

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Should I read this now??? Or Connor. Or That book we want to read. I'm so lost and confused >.<

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Hmmm..... I am not sure? That was an adorable and cute book BUT I'm not sure after Jack would be good.... Because OBVIOUSLY. My boy is PERF. Soooo Ethan (who I love, still, but less) would maybe be overshadowed?

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ You think so??

I don't know what to do here lol

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Hmmm these too are my fave NA - EVER - the only ones that don't make me rage AT ALL, and this one is HILARIOUS, Ethan is adorable and Mia - I love her - so wellllll I'm not to be trusted >.<

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Also, if you like this one you'll have to read Grey's story - just saying - and the writing is really good IMO.

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Well...I think I need easy. I don't think I want to dive into Connor's story now until next weekend. But Idk!!!

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ GO GO GO then.

GO.

Because they are so freaking cute.

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Really?? I just want giggly. That's it.

*he giggled*

ehehehhe

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ ARE YOU THERE YET?

:D :D

I giggled a lot in this one to be honest. Their monologues are really really good - and it's alternative POV :D

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ YAY

I missed this actually in Love Show!!!

Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘ Yes. Gah. I would have ADORED it!

Chelsea ❤Peril Please❤ Right??? that epilogue...ugh. Re-read this year????

When one of us gets REALLY down, let's make this our safety read? And Jazz!

These are the two we will always have on standby :D