Erica's Reviews > Magenta Mine

Magenta Mine by Janet Elizabeth Henderson

I absolutely love love loved Magenta Mine!!

You know you are gonna love it when you highlight the first sentence of the first chapter!!!

Harry was incredible I loved how committed he was to getting Magenta he knew what he wanted and he wasn’t taking no for an answer. I loved how his big brain didn’t make a difference to his personality he still rolled with the punches and gave as good as he got. His aversion the rats is beyond hilarious!!!

Magenta was a tough nut. I really envied her in her struggle and overcoming the hardship of her problems. She holds her feelings for Harry in quite well and surprisingly doest give in easy.

Their past of childhood friendship is great I loved that there was love there from the beginning.

As a couple they connect brilliantly and bring out the best in each other.

Janet Elizabeth Henderson has this amazing ability to write interesting characters that are not alike to any other, they have depth, emotion and humor.

OMG I love Betty and she is at it again that woman is full of SHENANIGANS!!!!!

All up and creatively written novella that felt whole, well rounded, no questions left unanswered an incredibly enjoyable read. I will most definitely be continuing on with the series I cannot get enough.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magenta Mine.

January 8, 2015 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
January 8, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read (Kindle Edition)
February 5, 2015 – Shelved