Judy Croome's Reviews > A New Look at Mercury Retrograde

A New Look at Mercury Retrograde by Robert Wilkinson

Feb 04, 2015

Recommended for: Amateur & professional astrologers

Veteran astrologer Robert Wilkinson brings his authentic wisdom to bear in this look at the dreaded Mercury Retrograde.

Wilkinson covers topics ranging from an introduction to Mercury; what Mercury Retrograde means; he explores the "bad" reputation of Mercury Retrograde and then goes into excellent detail about how Mercury Rx manifests in signs & houses in natal, progressed, transiting or return charts. Also discussed is how Mercury Rx periods influence different signs and the book ends with an interesting selection of famous Mercury Rx people and historical events that occurres during Mercury Rx periods.

While clearly aimed at people with some knowledge of astrology, the text is easy to understand while giving wonderful insights into the different facets of Mercury Rx. Interested amateurs (such as myself) and professional astrologers alike will benefit from the information in Wilkinson's book.

"A New Look at Mercury Retrograde" is a great addition to my astrology library and I'm sure that I'll be referring to it in future, not only to gain insights into Mercury Rx transits, but also when exploring my progressed or return charts.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A New Look at Mercury Retrograde.

January 23, 2015 – Started Reading
February 4, 2015 – Shelved
February 4, 2015 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Margitte (new)

Margitte I have no idea what you or the author is talking about, but it sounds interesting indeed. :-)

Judy Croome Ha ha Margitte, when I get on my astrology soap box my family get that blank look in their eyes as well!! :) But, truly, astrology has such a bad rap in the public eyes - it's a pity because evolutionary astrology is a marvellous tool for understanding our psyches, our purpose in this life and strengthing a belief in a Divine power. And now I'll get off that soap box ...!! :)