Sachin Prabhu's Reviews > Your Dreams Are Mine Now

Your Dreams Are Mine Now by Ravinder Singh

Feb 04, 2015

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Your Dreams Are Mine Now.

February 4, 2015 – Started Reading
February 4, 2015 – Shelved
February 11, 2015 – Finished Reading

Sachin  Prabhu "Your Dreams are Mine Now " is not just a story to read and keep the book aside.It makes you think and blood boil when it comes to end about how Indian society is today. Rupali a young innocent girl from Patna dreams of getting into college she always wanted to join even before she joined 12th and Arjun, a guy from Delhi who is more keen in College politics and making the world a better place. These 2 people meet in college and the story blossoms into a love story which makes you think world is magical and author has penned it really well. While unfortunate turn of events leads some monsters rip Rupali's soul apart. The book is depressing and disturbing as it ends but the author as described the situation which might take you to Nirbhaya's case.

Some of quotes I liked are
1. Betrayal hurts the most when it comes from the one who you always remembered in your prayers.

2. Just because something awful has happened in the past doesn't mean the future too would be like that.

I liked the details which author has written when it comes to tulsi plant in the story , how Rupali thought she would grow with tulsi plant which she sows very first day when she joins college and Arjun at the end speaks with plant.

The book reminds us to fight for the evil and violence against women happening around us.The book is really a page turner and leaves you thinking.