Laura's Reviews > Everything Forbidden

Everything Forbidden by Jess Michaels

19993681
Feb 04, 2015

** spoiler alert ** I started this book with no expectations. I found the book on scribd featured as a currently trending romance and started reading it honestly because I like the cover art. My only complaint is some of the vocabulary in the sex scenes I felt were too contemporary. Speaking of sex, I wasn't expecting so much... However, that said, each scene was different from the next and there was so much more between the lines than lust... Each session was about something different.

I loved Miranda's strength of character even though she went along submissively in the bedroom. I loved Ethan's ability to reflect her best qualities back to her. I loved his grand gesture in front of all in the end. Usually most romance books I've come across have some sort of epilogue and although I wanted more it wasn't the point. The point was awareness and recognition of truth; not ever after. The end beautifully summed up that paradigm shift.

What I would love to know is how her mother reacted to the public declaration, if Penelope finally accepted reason and since Miranda already changed his deepest beliefs about love, did Ethan decide he wished to go beyond just practicing baby making? Another story for another day perhaps.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everything Forbidden.

February 4, 2015 – Started Reading