Amanda's Reviews > Kisses from Hell

Kisses from Hell by Kristin Cast

Aug 28, 2010

bookshelves: books-i-read-in-2010
Read from September 05 to 06, 2010

Ok, I only read two stories in this book. The Richelle Mead story - which is a Vampire Academy story about how Lissa's parents met - was good and interesting and now makes me want to read the books again! I'm pretty sure that the other characters in this story are also the parents of VA characters, and I need to figure out who is who! The story seems to shed some light on part of Lissa's story that is revealed at the end of Spirit Bound.

The book also contained something by Kristin Cast (of House of Night), which may have been a story but was more like a very long, confusing and stupid poem. The only reason I continued reading it, was I felt sure there was going to be some kind of explanation...but no, there was not. Don't make the mistake of reading her story, as it was a big waste o' time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kisses from Hell.

09/05/2010 page 1
0.0% "ALERT fellow Vampire Academy fiends! This book contains a VA short story about Lissa's parents! Remain calm! I will report back shortly!"

Gwen Paranormal and Supernatural books always interest me. If you don't like that kind of stuff, you may not think the book is interesting. If you have never read a book like this and already decided that you don't and never will like that kind of topic for a book, I recommend that you should read it. Most of them are full of action and suspense.

Gwen The story by Kristin Cast seemed more uninteresting and boring that a book that you can't put down. In the comments above mine, Amanda's post stated "this was more of a long, boring poem" and "a waste of time" (not in exact words) I can agree with.

Jasmyn I absolutely Agree with you on everything. Kristen Cast's story was confusing and exactly like a long stupid boring poem.! I really loved the two stories that you liked also :)