Jordan Deen's Reviews > Fairy Tale

Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog

Aug 28, 2010

Cyn hooked me as a lifelong fan with Sleepless, so it was a no brainer to pick up Fairy Tale and give it a spin.

Morgan is an awkward girl that thinks she only fits in because of her uber-hot, uber-normal, All-American boyfriend, Cam. But, shortly before the biggest night of their lives (their *huge* sixteenth birthday party), Cam starts acting weird and suddenly everything Morgan has ever known is changing. Cam is becoming more unavailable, not as uber-hot, and in his place is this helpless, dorky, no-play boy, Pip. Pip is an odd one, and a character, that at first, drove me absolutely insane. His ways and mannerisms made me want to tell Morgan he is hopeless and not to help him assimiliate into her high school, but of course (being the girl she is) Morgan takes pity on the poor boy and will do anything she can to help him fit in.

Filled with fun dialogue, mystery and a true blue story that will leave you sad, confused and heartbroken (in all the best ways), Fairy Tale is another addition to my favorite novels that I'll read over and over again.

Thanks for the great book, Cyn!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fairy Tale.