Amelia Elizabeth's Reviews > The Mirror

The Mirror by John A. Heldt

Feb 03, 2015

The Mirror by John A. Heldt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The year is 2020 and twins Ginny and Katie Smith find themselves going through a mirror into 1964. Ginny and Katie didn't believe the stories their parents had told them about their time traveling experiences but now, maybe dad did go back to 1941 and mom did come forward and back to 1918. In 1964 the twins meet up with their great-grandmother and their mother's best friend from 1941.

Like those that came before them the girls find themselves stuck for some time. They make a life for themselves and fall in love. Like those that came before they have to find their way home. What I really liked about this story is how John finally explains his time travel idea of once someone goes back they create a new time line for the future them to then inhabit.

I really enjoyed this series and how it flowed from story to story even when I would get annoyed, and angry, and heart broken over these characters. I had that connection and wanted to know how they progressed and how these adventures changed their lives and those of the people around them both in the past and back home.

I received an ebook copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mirror.

February 3, 2015 – Started Reading