DarienMoya's Reviews > Squire

Aug 26, 2010

bookshelves: my-m-m-lovin, catching-feelings, 2010-reads, jet-mykles
Read from December 01 to 02, 2010

^^SQUIRE ME GOOD!^^

COVER- I am a big fan of P.L Nunn, her artwork is always beautiful. I love the covers she does for Jet, and this one is no exception. The cover captures the very sexy Rabin with his guitar, and Izzy with his long hair and the best t-shirt that I someday wish to own, it’s a hot cover and I freaking love it. There is just something uber sexy about musicians, whether they know how to play the instrument or not.

So Squire is the first book in the Indigo Knights series, a spin-off of the authors Heaven Sent series. If you haven’t read the HS series, I would advise you get on it right away. It is just Hawt, Steamy, Sexy and so totally YAOI. Pretty boys getting it on with other pretty boys, I call that a good day.

Rabin Squire is a struggling musician, who just got help from one of the biggest name in music. Brent from Heaven Sent as agreed to help his band out and hopefully bring them back on top, and making good music. He has moved in to the house to work on the music, and it seems Brent’s cousin Izzy is also staying at the house.

Izzy has flirting with Rabin a daily routine, but Rabin seems unaffected, but how long can you deny yourself when you start noticing how pretty a man is. Rabin is getting the thoughts, but he straight, Right? Things get a little confusing, but things are very clear for Izzy he wants Rabin and he is gonna make his move. A night of steamy passion answers some questions for Rabin and leads to new ones like; Why does sex with a man feels so good? Why does he want to do it again? And when Izzy is around no one else compares.

A hush hush affair is going on, a bit of hiding, denying and a whole lot of other emotions. Is this relationship all about f*cking or is there more. These men have to do some figuring out and have some very hot sex. Welcome to the world of Jet Mykles.

I love GFY (gay for you), they are just 50x more sexy, its just so hot when a declared straight man gets the hots for another dude, I love it. Rabin and Izzy are hot, Jet is a genius, she could write about squirrels and I would buy it. For all my new to m/m readers, Jet is an author to read, she does pretty like no one else.

SIDE THOUGHTS- Zane, Rabin's bff is a little bit of a hater when it comes to gay relationships. My hopes and dreams for him is that he starts liking a man and that man is a top. Yeh baby, that would burn, it would burn so good.

Note: You could read this book as a stand-alone, but I highly recommend you check out Heaven (Heaven Sent, #1) by Jet Mykles.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Squire.

12/01/2010 page 1
1.0% "SQUEALING!!! So bloody excited for this, Lurve me some Jet.."
12/01/2010 page 58
37.0% "LOVE IT!!!!"

message 1: by Buggy (new)

Buggy Mmmm I like the Gay for you too, Is that because its like a I love you for you thing and damn you just happen to be the same sex. Its like a whole other complication and I LOVE the discovery

DarienMoya No its like you're hot and I wanna fuck you thing, but love got in the way.

This one was less complicated cus the acceptance from never noticing men to noticing men was pretty easy.