Kathy's Reviews > Mockingjay

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

3202748
Aug 26, 2010

liked it

I finished this so long ago that I can't remember all my detailed thoughts. I just know that it did not compare, in my opinion, to the first two books. It definitely makes its point about the devastation war can wreak on so many lives.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mockingjay.

Dorothy Ooooh, I'm so jealous!

Kathy Yes, well here is a suggestion I wish I had thought of for myself. Unless you have a steel trap memory, go back and read at least the end of the second book. A lot of characters are important in the third book and I wish I had them in better context.

It is good though a bit disturbing-ish. I am about halfway thru and it is keeping me riveted. K

Jessica I ordered all three for my personal collection. That way I can refer back if I can't remember something. I'm so excited!! I do want to savor it.

Kathy We also have all three in the house because Will will be getting the first two for Christmas for his personal library. I already sent him the third book and when I talked with him Tuesday he said he had started it. Not sure how much time he will have to finish it.

Jessica I just finished this!! I couldn't stop reading. We definitely will have to have book club at some point during the Christmas vacation season!!