Nicholas Masters's Reviews > Digital Heretic

Digital Heretic by Terry Schott

liked it
bookshelves: dystopia, science-fiction, young-adult

hmmmm.... Although the book still evolved at a good pace, and asked more questions as the plot was revealed, which obviously keeps us interested until the end, i can't help but to feel robbed.

Could this not have been longer? I'm hooked after the first novel, and will continue reading until the end, but I i just feel i've been taken advantage of. If you consider the price you end up paying for the entire series you expect more. My main gripe is that the formatting for the Kindle version was absolutely appalling. I couldn't go 5 pages before encounter a paragraph or page break in the middle of a sentence. This was exceptionally frustrating and really spoiled the experience. This type of issue is really unnecessary. To actually have to pay for such a poor offering is robbery. If I could demand a refund I would.
Surely you don't even require an editor to resolve this, just read the first 10 pages of your novel and you would know how badly formatted it is.

Enough of a rant. The story is still interesting, and i still want to know how its going to end. Hopefully the next book is not so disappointing.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Digital Heretic.

Started Reading