♡Karlyn P♡'s Reviews > Wild Man Creek

Wild Man Creek by Robyn Carr

Aug 25, 2010

bookshelves: arc-copy, netgalley, genre-contemporary, published-2011, read-2010, ebook, steam-hot, steam-warm
Read from November 18 to 19, 2010

Review to come ( happy sniff, sniff...)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild Man Creek.

Rossy This one is now available at netgally!

♡Karlyn P♡ On my way!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!! Yay!!

Rossy Oh wow, remember who you thought might be Dennis father and then we dismiss it?LOL

♡Karlyn P♡ Rossy wrote: "Oh wow, remember who you thought might be Dennis father and then we dismiss it?LOL"

So, we will get an answer?! I will read it this weekend when I will have no interruptions. (knock on wood!)

Rossy Yes we do, but it was totally not what i was expecting.
Oh and i think you'll really enjoy the h/h, their relationship was so in sync i didn't want to slap anybody at all!

Do you recall if there used to be a second romance story on the previous books? It doesn't seem to be happening in the latest books, more like we're getting updates on the secondary story, within the same book.

♡Karlyn P♡ Rossy wrote: "Yes we do, but it was totally not what i was expecting.

Do you recall if th..."

Oh, I may have to start this one sooner! :-) Some books have had secondary romances, like Walt and Muriel's romance that spanned several books, Luke's mom (who now RVs around the world with her beau), and some of the teenagers. There were a few books where the main romance didn't get a lot of pages because of all the secondary stories going on (not just romances), and not all of her fans enjoyed that.

Rossy Then that is probably why she's no longer doing it. Although i had no problem on the previous books with the secondary romance, i kind of like this way better. I look forward to catching up with the previous characters and see where their relationship is in the current book.

Judith I am late starting the Virgin River series but I did get this and the previous one from Net Galley. Now I am going back and reading the earlier books. I actually find them quite enjoyable.

message 9: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa I signed up with Net Galley a few months ago, but it confused me lol..

I'm glad everyone likes these so far!

KarenH There is just something about those Riordan brothers that I am all over. So far, the 3 I've read are my favorite books in the series (Luke *sigh*) I can't wait to read this one!

SmileyCentral.com Karen - hope you had a great birthday!