Melissa Rochelle's Reviews > The Girl on the Train

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

bookshelves: read-2015, library, ebook

Another great psychological thriller. The story is told from multiple perspectives -- the girl on the train, Rachel, the girl who likes to watch the trains, Megan, and the one introduced later, Anna. The lives of three slowly become intertwined (and I went from liking to disliking all three of them at some point).

I knew what was going on before the main character did and I was annoyed she didn't figure it out sooner, but the suspense was still there and I couldn't figure out EXACTLY how it all went down. Very twisty read.

A great read for fans of all those other psychological/domestic thrillers out there like: Precious Thing, Sister, Into the Darkest Corner, Close My Eyes, The Kind Worth Killing, and Before I Go to Sleep (also all by British authors).

And if you like book covers...
Precious Thing by Colette McBeth Sister by Rosamund Lupton Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes Before I Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson Close My Eyes by Sophie McKenzie

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl on the Train.

January 30, 2015 – Started Reading