Sabrina's Reviews > Sapphire's Divinity

Sapphire's Divinity by Justine Winter

bookshelves: loved, shifters, urban-fantasy

I received this book in exchange for an honest review from LoP or Lovers of Paranormal.

I was a hybrid werewolf with a secret destiny shadowed by a prophecy the Ancient Guardians foretold. The same Ancient Guardians that had organised the annual Alpha summit Riley had been summoned to.

Since Jackson’s demon threat everyone was powered up on overtime at the gym. Train, sweat, repeat. Train, sweat, repeat.

But all that rage-filled preparation wasn’t enough. We were being targeted by something new, and it didn’t stop there.

The summit was proving to be my nemesis. Egotistical morons challenged me with threats to the one I loved, and I knew I couldn’t endure a life without Riley.

Besides all of that, there was one thing I was finally understanding about the supernatural. Nothing was as it seemed.

Not even me.

What a great book! I really love the series so far, and I am definitely looking forward to reading Book 3. Justine Winter is a great story teller, and writes a kickass book! Winter's style of writing is humorous and very creative. She captures you into the story from the moment you pick up the book. Sapphire's Divinity is a well thought out book, with a very strong plot. If your looking for action, adventure, passionate love scenes (who isn't?), and a great story line ending in a cliffhanger then this is the book for you! Sapphire's Divinity will leave you wanting for nothing...except Book 3, as soon as possible.

Luna is a great lead character. She isn't whiney or annoying, in fact it's quite the opposite. She is strong willed, doesn't take shit from anyone, and is a very entertaining narrator. She is witty, charming, and down right badass.

Riley, Luna's love interest and pack alpha, is just plain sexy. Actually there is nothing plain about him. He is the perfect Alpha male, and one hell of gentleman. His and Luna's relationship is very sweet, if not steamy and hott. They have a great dynamic, and are a lot of fun to read about.

Sapphires Divinity is an awesome read and I would recommend it to all lovers of the Paranormal, and romance lovers as well!
5 stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sapphire's Divinity.

January 30, 2015 – Shelved