Claudia Ramírez's Reviews > The Lonely Hearts Club

The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg

liked it
bookshelves: 2015

3.5 stars.

It was really cute and I enjoyed it, but I found it very predictable. I think my 15-year-old-self would have loved it, but almost ten years have passed since I was that age, so... hahaha.

Anyway, I'll definitely read the second part "We can work it out", expecting a light and bubbly read, as this one was :).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lonely Hearts Club.

January 30, 2015 – Shelved
January 30, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
August 24, 2015 – Started Reading
August 26, 2015 –
page 150
51.72% "I love Penny's parents, hahaha."
August 27, 2015 – Shelved as: 2015
August 27, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

OngoingRain Ay! A mí me encantó este libro! Espero que lo disfrutes :D

message 2: by John (new)

John Bonilla plagio de los nombres de canciones de los beatles jajaja, solo falta que la tercera parte se llame eleanor rigby

Mary HAce poco que te sigo en goodreads y quisiera saber porque escribes las reseñas en ingles

Claudia Ramírez Mary wrote: "HAce poco que te sigo en goodreads y quisiera saber porque escribes las reseñas en ingles"

Ay, no sé, a veces las escribo en español, depende del mood en el que ande D: ~

Yasmira LOS DOS IDIOMAS :D

Giuliana Tenía 15 años cuando lo leí el año pasado y también le puse 3 estrellas, igual siento que algo le faltó @.@?

Camila Jiménez It's curious that I'm 15 years old and I didn't liked the book that much, I admit that it has really good parts, but I found it more like a fanfic than a book and, for me, that ruined everything. Specially the end of it, what Penny decited was totally against the objective of the club, and I think that makes it look like she didn't care about the sence of the club

Irene Camacho Gaxiola A mi la verdad lo estoy leyendo apenas y me esta enamorando yo tengo 12 años y ya quiero la 2da parte siganme en mi cuenta de goodreas. 💗