Jeri's Reviews > So Silver Bright

So Silver Bright by Lisa Mantchev

F 50x66
Aug 24, 2010

Read from October 29 to November 03, 2011

I loved this so much! Lots of Nate just like I hoped. I always a joy to read to a friend. So much happens in such a short span of time! Absolutely love it!

Wonderful ending that I'm happy with & hoping for more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read So Silver Bright.

10/29/2011 page 99
28.0% "Mm. Mm. MM. Nate. <3 Also: It feels like Bertie's speech is a bit more theatrical than before...can't be helped I suppose."
11/01/2011 page 156
44.0% "There really is no choice here. Or am I just crazy?"

message 1: by April (new) - added it

April Woosley Nate's sexy ;)

Jeri April wrote: "Nate's sexy ;)"

He sure is! :D Bertie would be crazy to choose Ariel.

Lunamoth agreed!

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah I really like Ariel tbh, the perfect image of a bad boy. I don't think Bertie would have developed so much as a character without Ariel, because some of the things he said and did made her stronger :)

Jeri Hannah wrote: "I really like Ariel tbh, the perfect image of a bad boy. I don't think Bertie would have developed so much as a character without Ariel, because some of the things he said and did made her stronger :)"

Ariel is just not my type of dude, lol. I'm all for the bad boy type but his moods were as unpredictable as his winds. But you're right, she couldn't have developed as much as she did without either of her men.

I'm also really happy that the faeries had a consistent part in her journey. Much too often the main characters friends are fazed out of the story so I loved them. :3