Erin 's Reviews > Come to Me Recklessly

Come to Me Recklessly by A.L. Jackson

This is only the second book of AL Jackson’s, that I have read. She is the queen of 2nd chance romance stories. The angst that comes along with these types of books, is what I live for!

Come to Me Recklessly, is Christopher and Samantha’s story. I have not read the first the first 2 books in this series, and never once felt lost, or like I was missing anything. So feel free to read it as a stand alone.

My heart ached for Samantha, and the life she was living. She was doing what she thought was safe, and what would keep her from getting hurt. Until one day she runs into her first loves sister, and eventually is met face to face with Christopher. I was surprised at the bad feelings Christopher had towards Sam, and it made me want to smack him a couple times!

“As I watched. I realized there was no evil in Christopher Moore. And if there was. I wanted to be infected with it.”
I loved their chemistry. Good girl with a deep love for a bad boy, yet they have so many misunderstandings and history in the way, how will they get past it all? This is why I gave a 3.5 stars, I don’t like the misunderstandings, that could have been easily solved, but that is my own personal thing.

A.L. Jackson writes beautifully, her words flow so clear and romantic. Not to many authors have that talent, and I have crazy respect for that. If you are a fan of A.L. Jackson and 2nd chance romance, then I highly recommend this read.

“No, Samantha. You just make me better. You cant see all my ugly when I’m surrounded by your light.”

3.5 Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Come to Me Recklessly.

January 28, 2015 – Shelved
January 28, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
March 21, 2015 – Started Reading
March 23, 2015 –
April 7, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Tricia (new) - added it

Tricia I was just wondering if I could read as standalone. Going to give it a try.

Erin Yay!