Daria's Reviews > Maxim

Maxim by Celeste Prater

bookshelves: authors-from-facebook, kindle-books-i-have, paranormal, sci-fi, series-sets

~~~~ Gifted by Author for a honest Review~~~
I’ve loved this series right from the start, the primal alphas and the sassy females. Celeste will always be a go to author of mine. So much fun and pleasure as she weaves the world of Insedivertus. I've had the pleasure in reading every single book in the series and Maxim does the writer talent justice.
A full novel that yeah could probably be read without the others, but you'd get a better understanding of whats going on if you read the series in order. It will be well worth your time.
I just loved Skylar.. no other lady I know of would just take all that she went through in stride and tenacious in her quest to help the spirit that keeps speaking to her.
A firm believer in fate.. . The spirit that guides Skylar guides her right to her protector... a gorgeous hunk of a man from her dreams. Little does Skylar realize she may have some special things going on, but so do this sweet and sexy beefcake.. hell he loves bacon, a done deal for me. (smiles)
A few dangerous situations finds the want to be Archaeologist and the protector/stripper, as they try to get the artifact back to its home as the spirit as requested.
There is not one negative I could say about Maxims story... passionate, sheet scorching sex, magic and the will of destiny will wrap you up in a story that will hold you to the end. Thank you Ms. Prater for a awesome ride. I recommend this … so enjoy it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Maxim.

Started Reading
January 26, 2015 – Finished Reading
January 27, 2015 – Shelved
January 27, 2015 – Shelved as: authors-from-facebook
January 27, 2015 – Shelved as: kindle-books-i-have
January 27, 2015 – Shelved as: paranormal
January 27, 2015 – Shelved as: sci-fi
January 27, 2015 – Shelved as: series-sets

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Prater What a wonderful review write up and rating! I couldn't ask for better. As an author, it makes everything I do worth it to have someone enjoy their work. Big hugs! xoxoxoxo :-)