Lorena Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog's Reviews > Sophisticated for the Night

Sophisticated for the Night by C.J. Fallowfield

**Received a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review**

As the novellas keep coming, they keep getting better and better. I could never, ever get enough of Logan and he's just so tender when he's not playing a role. I love how attentive and lovable he is with Summer Sophisticated for the Night.

I can't believe Logan actually went ahead and broke his rules and all for just one woman that he can't seem to get off his mind. Summer invades all his thoughts and even when he's with client's all he thinks about is Summer.

In Sophisticated for the Night he plans on wooing Summer. But is Mr. Steele capable of leaving his escort lifestyle for one woman, no matter how much he likes her? I seriously think Logan is starting to fall in love with Summer. But he needs to act fast otherwise he's bound to lose her.

I want to see Logan out of his escort life and see if he's capable of leading a normal life with just one woman. I can't wait for Actor for the Night (squee)!

CJ has done such a wonderful job with each and every one of these novellas. As soon as you start reading them, it's hard to put down. I devoured this one in one sitting and was sad to see it end and to see it end the way it did. It literally broke my heart.

I hope Summer can get past this and see that Logan is capable of leaving his escort lifestyle for her? I guess we'll have to find out but it's going to be a while before Summer and Logan get back on track ;)

I keep telling myself that each novella is my favorite. I'll have to wait until the last one comes out to really say that it was by the far the best one!! But I really do like Logan and Summer together and my hope is that they will end up happily together!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sophisticated for the Night.

Started Reading