Cristina's Reviews > American Savages

American Savages by J.J. McAvoy

bookshelves: arc, favorites, mafia-men

description

Yeah...WOW...this was me during the entire book. American Savages was brilliant, genius and awesome. It was the perfect and the worst book. Perfect because there could not have been a better ending and worst because it was the ending, the end of their story and I am going to miss them...the whole crazy and fucked up Callahan clan.

description

There is no point in starting this book without reading the first two novel in this series, Ruthless People and The Untouchables, because that's the only way you're going to experience the full impact of the Ruthless People series.

description

There really isn't any reason for me to get into the story because it will spoil all the fun but to put you're mind at ease, if you've read the previous novels and where left like me with you're hearts in you're throats, I can tell you that Mel comes back and Liam gets out of jail (it only takes them 5 months), but what comes after you can't even imagine...it will blow you're mind...

description

There will be revenge, blood spilled, death, bombs, torture and tears (the last one also from you readers...yeah...I'm not ashamed to say that I cried...I really did) but most of all this will be about family, love and the future.

So here's to the Callahan clan for keeping us on our toes and to J.J. McAvoy for giving us a wonderful story and (despite the fact the first book was published last year) one of the "must be read" series of this year :D

description

Later edit: I forgot to add the fact that there is also some fucking amazing spanking sex involved...men I have a dirty mouth :P

description

*ARC generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read American Savages.

January 26, 2015 – Shelved
January 26, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
March 9, 2015 – Started Reading
March 9, 2015 – Shelved as: arc
March 11, 2015 – Finished Reading
March 14, 2015 – Shelved as: favorites
March 27, 2015 – Shelved as: mafia-men

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Excellent review Cristina! I second you.
Now Declan and Coraline! xoxo

Cristina SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Excellent review Cristina! I second you.
Now Declan and Coraline! xoxo"

Thanks Sue :*

Can't wait :D

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Awesome review, babe!Glad it was a winner for you!:D:D

message 4: by warhawke (new)

warhawke Fab review Christina! I feel like I'm missing out not having started the series yet lol!

Cristina Arianna wrote: "Awesome review, babe!Glad it was a winner for you!:D:D"

Thanks hun :D

Cristina warhawke wrote: "Fab review Christina! I feel like I'm missing out not having started the series yet lol!"

Thanks :D

You have to give it a try if you like mafia novels ;)

message 7: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten Awesome review Cristina! ;)

message 8: by Kristen (new)

Kristen Great review, hon!

Arabella ~♡AB♡~ Fab review, Cristina!

Cristina Arabella ~♡AB♡~ wrote: "Fab review, Cristina!"

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) wrote: "Great review, hon!"

Kirsten wrote: "Awesome review Cristina! ;)"

Thanks so much girls :D

It means a lot to me that you give me feedback every time :*

~Stéphanie's Journal~ Awesome review Cristina! So happy you liked it ^^

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Great review, I loved it too! :))

Cristina ~ Stéphanie ~ Belgian Naughty Reader ~ wrote: "Awesome review Cristina! So happy you liked it ^^"

Cristina Cathy✰ wrote: "Great review, I loved it too! :))"

Thanks Cathy :) So glad you loved it as well ;)

message 15: by Saffron (new)

Saffron Lovely review Cristina!

Cristina Supreet *The Cupcake Queen* wrote: "Lovely review Cristina!"

message 17: by Snow (new)

Snow fab review, hon! so what did you write on Amazon then if it got censored? lol
i can't even imagine...

Cristina Snježana (Snow) wrote: "fab review, hon! so what did you write on Amazon then if it got censored? lol
i can't even imagine..."

Thanks babe :D

Well I had to get rid of all the F and S words :P

message 19: by Annette (last edited Apr 20, 2015 04:19AM) (new)

Annette mathews A Like just for that Damon and Daniel Radcliffe gif :) *drooling*

Cristina Annette wrote: "A Like just for that Damon and Daniel Radcliffe gif :) *drooling*"

Thanks Annette :D

message 21: by Annette (new)

Annette mathews That was a visual treat to my eyes.

p.s don't say thanks :)