Yaz's Reviews > The Bitter Seed of Magic

2034791
Aug 21, 2010

bookshelves: favorites, british-authors, kindle-ebooks
Read from March 15 to 17, 2011

I wasn't too sure where the series was headed with the fertility issue in book 2. I admit I did think that that this one wasn't going to be as good as the previous books. But boy was I wrong! It was amazing, and the shocks kept coming, I had no idea what was going to happen next. I practically had to force myself to put the book down and pull my head out of Genny's world. I gave up fighting it in the end and finished the rest, lol. Now I'm sitting down, biting my fingernails, thinking how I'm going to survive until the next instalment in 2012. At least we got a happy ending and yay! no cliffhangers. Which'll make the next year or so bearable!! If you haven't read this series, you should. I promise you won't regret it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bitter Seed of Magic.

03/16/2011 page 35
03/16/2011 page 200
57.0% "I'm enjoying this so much I don't I'll be able to put it down until I finish! ;)"
07/19/2012 page 350
84.13% "Rereading this. I don't know why it is I can't stop reading a book from this series once I start. On the other hand, they are awesome!"
11/16/2016 marked as: read
show 1 hidden update…

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I so LOVE this series of books. I couldn't put this book down but I didn't want it to end either. I can't wait for the next one in the series.

message 2: by Yaz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yaz Me too. I wasn't too sure about the fertility thing, but all my worries were for nothing. The third book was just as great as the previous books! I really like Malik but Finn annoys me, lol. I can't wait for next instalment!

message 3: by Tahera (new)

Tahera So whats the first book in this series called?

message 4: by Yaz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yaz The first book is the Sweet Scent of Blood. It's really worth reading.

message 5: by Magda (new)

Magda Looks like I need to pick up this series.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

You should Magda

message 7: by Magda (new)

Magda I will, it sounds good.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

The fourth book is out soon too.

message 9: by Yaz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yaz Amazing series and I'm rereading this because I have got my grubby hands on eARC of the next book, so excited, can't wait to read it!! I'm squeeing all over the place, lol.

message 10: by Magda (new)

Magda Luck you, Yaz.