Brenda's Reviews > Sophisticated for the Night

At 99%

At 99.5 %

At 100 %

description

YOU'D BETTER HAVE A REALLY GOOD EXPLANATION, SUMMER BERESFORD!!!

Good lord, it was AMAZING! I love them together. Logan is a ten in the whole book.

‘I’m not falling for you, Summer, not since I’ve had time to sleep and reflect on that comment. I’ve already fallen, so bloody hard it’s painful. You’re what gets me up in the morning, you’re the power behind all of my thoughts and actions. You’re driving me insane, woman. Tell me you’re there with me? Because I don’t want to be in this on my own.'

He was so sweet with her, I was in awe. He was so sincere, so patient and lovely. I'm so in love with the "real him"...

"I’d never sprung back so fast, not even in my teens. Neither had I ever tasted anything so good, in fact
the thought of laying her on a fully dressed top table, serving her up as my main course was a very appealing thought. I could tie her to the table with her legs spread wide, blindfold her, cover her in honey and sweet morsels then lick and eat them all off her."

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sophisticated for the Night.

January 22, 2015 – Shelved
January 22, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
March 13, 2015 – Started Reading
March 13, 2015 –
0.0% "FUUUUUUUUCKING FINALLYYYY\n I'M SO SO HAPPY. GOOD LORD I HAVE TO CALM DOWN\n AFTER 50 DAYS OF AGONY, I'm finally going to read it. *deep breath*"
March 13, 2015 –
20.0% "OH GOD, I WON'T SURVIVE\n \n description"
March 14, 2015 – Shelved as: erotic-romance
March 14, 2015 – Shelved as: favorites
March 14, 2015 – Shelved as: to-own
March 14, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

C.J. Fallowfield I love your reviews Brenda!! X

Brenda And I love your books ^.^

C.J. Fallowfield Thought you'd be ready to kill me after that ending! x

Brenda I have faith. They belong each other ;-) but yes, I'm kind of angry

C.J. Fallowfield Keep believing!