Kathy's Reviews > Make it Happen: Surrender Your Fear. Take the Leap. Live On Purpose.

Make it Happen by Lara Casey

This is a very interesting book. Are you ready to set some goals and take a big leap of faith? Are you on the fence? In both cases, I think you would enjoy Lara Casey's Make It Happen: Surrender Your Fear, Take the Leap, Live on Purpose.

As you can see from the table of contents, the book is divided into the following sections:

PART ONE: SURRENDER YOUR FEAR

Step 2: Clear the Clutter

Step 3: Set Purposeful Goals

Step 4: Take Action

Step 5: Encourage Others

I found this to be a powerful book for me to read. It is very encouraging. I am at a stage in my life where I am thinking about how I am going to spend my time over the next few years. Am I going to work? Part time or full time? What else can I be doing to purposely fill my time? How I can I make a difference? Is it all about helping elderly family members or is it something else? So many decisions to make.

Right off the bat, the first chapter spoke to me...Stop Chasing Perfect. As an admitted perfectionist, I often get bogged down right from the start. I appreciate the Take Actions sections at the end of each chapter. This book is perfect as a personal bible study. It could be used as a group study but I found this book to be very personal and probably is best handled on its own.

This is a great book. It is helping me along the path to be more courageous about the choices I am going to be making over the next little while. Highly recommend.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Make it Happen.

Started Reading