We Said It: Literary Reviews w/ Ts Blogging 's Reviews > Unrequited

Unrequited by Truth Devour

U 50x66

bookshelves: ts-blogging
Read 2 times

Title: A Publisher’s Read!!!
“Unrequited” by Truth Devour

Reviewed by T’s Blogging
01/16/2015
7:10 p.m.

Author Truth Devour does it again with Unrequited. Staying true to the main character, Talia, as well as the ease in which the author breezes through the story, Devour gives readers more than one could imagine. This novel will have you laughing, crying, and desiring to change the world all while experiencing some hot and naughty sexual escapades. Yes, I am saying it, “This book is indeed a Publisher’s Read.”

As our favorite character, Talia, matures in book II you cannot help but to grow with her. I found myself living vicariously through Talia as she experiences new expeditions, feeds her hunger to be a positive force, and starts her journey down a similar path her parents took. There were so many twist and turns and much needed revelations, but the end of the book…. Let me just say, “It would be a crime if I did not have book III close by.”

Truth is, the infectious feelings which magnetically pulls characters to Talia, somehow engulfs you too. I was heartbroken when her heart ached, I was frightened when death peeked its ugly head, and of course, I was sexually aroused with the visual love scenes. However, I have to admit sometimes the buildup to certain scenes seemed rushed. For example, one moment we are at a wedding and the next moment Talia is getting a massage from a stranger dressed in loincloth. Then again, this point does not take away from the story or my ability to get lost in such an amazing story.

This book is truly a page turner, genre redefining, and a MUST READ! Devour leaves a lasting impression on you mentally, spiritual, and sexually. I employ you to become lost in Talia’s world. To walk in the shoes of someone truly special.

I give “Unrequited” 5 out of 5 stars.

Happy Reading
www.mcwpub.blogspot.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unrequited.

Quotes We Said It: Literary Reviews Liked

Truth Devour
“I would rather live a lifetime with me than share a lifetime with the wrong person.”

Truth Devour
“with him gone, I had to re-establish who I was to me.”

Truth Devour
“I knew he was watching me, possibly hoping that I would look back, but I didn’t. I just raised my hand in good faith, believing he would see me waving as I disappeared behind the doors. That guy fucked like a champion.”

Truth Devour
“Alter your perception and your reality changes.”

Finished Reading
December 20, 2014 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
December 20, 2014 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
January 18, 2015 – Shelved
January 28, 2015 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
February 17, 2015 – Shelved as: ts-blogging
February 17, 2015 – Shelved as: ts-blogging (Kindle Edition)