Emma 's Reviews > Falling for Jillian

Falling for Jillian by Kristen Proby

Fantastic characters. Heart warming. The ideal of belonging to such a loving, compassionate family.

I love the characters Kristen Proby creates; the friendship and close-knit families she weaves together make me utterly envious, and yet my heart-warms every time I read one of her books. The idea that these sort of families exists is the equivalent of finding the holy grail for me.

Both Jillian and Zach have had their fair share of disasters where relationships have been concerned. Unfortunately, it has affected their perception, ultimately creating seemingly immovable barriers to their future happiness. While the plot was easy to read the execution was poignant.

I adored Jillian, she was an inspiration. She has taken the pain from the past and used it to become stronger. She is my kind of girl. Fiercely protective of those she loves, she places herself between anything and anyone that could hurt them.

Zach, on the other hand lets past experience cloud his judgement leading to heartache on both sides.

I have to say my favorite character in this book is Zach’s son, Seth. He has got to be the sweetest pre-teen EVER. I could quite happily swap my teen for him ;)

In pure Kristen Proby style, the characters from the previous books weave together beautifully providing progression and roundness to the series as a whole.

If you like your romance full of wonderful characters guaranteed to warm your heart, Falling for Jillian is definitely for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling for Jillian.

January 18, 2015 – Started Reading