Zoë's Reviews > Yes Please

Yes Please by Amy Poehler

I LOVE Amy Poehler. This book just highlighted my favorite parts about her and also showed me some of her faults, which she owned up to. She just seems like such a genuine and down to earth person and I love it.
I also highly recommend the audio book! I read the first half with the physical book and then changed to the audio book version and it made the entire experience so much better. Her voice is so soothing and you can tell when she's being sarcastic (it's sometimes hard to tell in the physical book).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Yes Please.

January 17, 2015 – Started Reading
January 17, 2015 – Shelved
January 17, 2015 –
page 1
0.3% "I LOVE AMY POEHLER I CANT WAIT TO GET INTO THIS THIS AHHH"
January 24, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Got this book for Christmas have been dying to start it, although I started the year reading four memoirs so I've been putting it off to avoid a slump but I can't wait to pick it up. Heard only good things

Emmy I completely agree with you about listening to the audiobook version of this book! Such an enjoyable experience! ^_^

message 3: by Anjalee (new)

Anjalee I tried to read this and couldn't get past the first two chapters because she just kept complaining about having to write the book. Does it get better? I really wanted to like this as I love Mindy Kaling and Lauren Graham's book but I didn't immediately connect to Amy's the way I did with theirs.