Deanna from Deanna's World's Reviews > Claw Mark

Claw Mark by Lily Harlem

For those of you who have read my reviews, you already know that I am a huge fan of Lily's work and this is no exception.

This is a great continuation from Bite Mark and it picks up right where Bite Mark leaves off.

It starts off with a bang and the pace is quick while Ryle, Aimery and Bea rush to escape Elfrida's clutches. Then the story turns as tragedy strikes and Bea is left on her own, only to be rescued by two sexy wolf shifters.

Bea's grief is tangible as she suffers over a heartbreaking loss and she finds comfort with Caleb and Isaac. Caleb is sweet and tender and Isaac is intense and protective. Both of them are a wonderful balm to Bea's suffering as they help her see that life is worth living, even after a terrible tragedy and she is strong enough to move on.

One thing that I am very glad for though is that while Bea found comfort with Caleb, she didn't with Isaac. Isaac was more of just a protector and companion. I don't know how that matters but it does. That just seems to be a line that I am glad she did not cross.

The story climaxes as all the elements from Bite Mark come together and Bea gets her happy ever after with a wonderful surprise at the end. This story is at times sweet, at times sexy, and at times intense. It's wonderfully written and a great conclusion to what started in Bite Mark.

You can read my review of Bite Mark here. http://deannasworld1.blogspot.com.au/...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Claw Mark.

January 17, 2015 – Started Reading