Thomas Muriuki's Reviews > Good Pussy Bad Pussy: Rachel's Tale

Good Pussy Bad Pussy by A. Aimee

Good Pussy Bad Pussy aka Rachel's tale is totally an overwhelming tale and nothing like contemporary erotica. It is a captivating tale that swept me and swayed me like a mighty tornado. The tale begins with the main character Rachel leaving the traditional life of being a wife and mother and run off with her Lover Stefan who has ties with Albert, who is linked to a suspicious business overseas. Rachel is a modern woman who is relentlessly seeking liberation, freedom and fulfillment. And even if she is undecided and unsure of what she really wants, life takes her to an untold dilemma when she finds her lover Stephan sharing her with his friend Albert. She is also in turmoil seeking to resolve the guilt of leaving her husband and son.

She seeks fulfillment and what life offers her is not one or two but innumerable opportunities as well as challenges in fulfilling her desire to be free emotionally whilst exploring and seeking to define love for herself. I fell in love with Rachel because she beats the odds of her love life with a sure determination and finds out what there really is; I mean do we know what we know? How sure is it that one is sure to find fulfillment in marriage? Or how sure am I that what 'm told is good for me and that's all. My first encounter of Rachel was sure bait and I fell for her to end...and I can't wait for book two to see where we head. You will love Good Pussy Bad Pussy : Rachel's Tale as early as the first chapter :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good Pussy Bad Pussy.

Started Reading
December 15, 2014 – Finished Reading
January 17, 2015 – Shelved
June 15, 2015 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
June 15, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)