Jennifer Kyle's Reviews > Louder Than Love

Louder Than Love by Jessica Topper

bookshelves: favorites

4.5 - 5 Stars

”Don’t try to retrace steps. We’ll find new ones.”

description

I just loved this one too pieces!! This story isn’t the same old young girl falling for the famous rock star instead it’s of a widow falling for the recluse rock legend and where the road takes them and how they fit together.

”I’m trying to figure out where you fit into the order.” Was there a place for reclusive rock stars? For a heavy metal hero with a heart of gold? “You,” I kissed each temple, then nose tip and chin. “You are glorious chaos.”

Kat and Adrian were very well written and realistic and I just loved little Abbey. Their slow ascend to love was fantastic and very enjoyable. Kat learns to let go of her past and love again while Adrian learns to let go of his demons and accept his worthiness of Kat and Abbey's love.

”Too many ghosts, Kat. I can’t com(pete).”

The story was a bit slow paced but does have just the right amount of steam, as the focus was the growth of these two wonderful characters. I loved that the Adrian and Kat were mature. Their journey with the added music element made for one great read.

”You’ve got the key to my heart,” he said. “And then Abbey stole the whole blasted thing.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Louder Than Love.

January 16, 2015 – Started Reading
January 16, 2015 – Shelved
January 17, 2015 –
100.0% "description"
January 22, 2015 – Shelved as: favorites
January 22, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)

message 1: by Jeanne (new)

Jeanne Great review, Jennifer! That sounds really good! :)

message 2: by Mo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mo Lovely review, Jennifer. This one was a winner.

Brandi Wonderful review, as always, my dear! xx

Jennifer Kyle Jeanne wrote: "Great review, Jennifer! That sounds really good! :)"

Thanks Jeanne! Totally recommend this one :DD xx

Jennifer Kyle Mo wrote: "Lovely review, Jennifer. This one was a winner."

Thanks Mo <3 Yep I'm with you winner! :D

Jennifer Kyle Brandi wrote: "Wonderful review, as always, my dear! xx"

Thanks so much Brandi!! :DD

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Fantastic review, Jenn!:D:D

message 9: by NinaReader (new) - added it

NinaReader Terrific review Jennifer!!! Sounds really good - I added it- Thanks! =)

message 10: by destini mia (new)

destini mia Fantastic review, Jennifer!! x

message 11: by Sleepless (new)

Sleepless Readmore Great review hun!! Xo

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Great review Jenn-babe!

Jennifer Kyle Arianna wrote: "Fantastic review, Jenn!:D:D"

Thanks Arianna!! :DD

Jennifer Kyle Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ wrote: "wonderful review Jen!"

Thanks Sharon! I think you'd really like this one :DD xx

Jennifer Kyle NinaReader wrote: "Terrific review Jennifer!!! Sounds really good - I added it- Thanks! =)"

Thanks so much Nina! I hope you like it too <3 <3

Jennifer Kyle Destini Mia~ ♕ Sassy Lassie wrote: "Fantastic review, Jennifer!! x"

Thanks Destini!! <3

Jennifer Kyle Sleepless wrote: "Great review hun!! Xo"

Thanks Sleepless :DD xx

Jennifer Kyle J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie* wrote: "Great review Jenn-babe!"

Thanks Birthday-Babe <3 <3

message 19: by Amy | Foxy Blogs (new)

Amy | Foxy Blogs Great review, Jennifer! ♥
I remember reading the first couple chapters when this came out but it just didn't grab me. Maybe now that I'm older and more mature I could deal with the pace of the book. LOL ;)

Jennifer Kyle Amy (Foxy) wrote: "Great review, Jennifer! ♥

Foxy I think you'd like this one if you give another go... Mature yeah best I could think of I need a better word let me know because damn it I'm not old haha

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ Jennifer wrote: "Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ wrote: "wonderful review Jen!"

Thanks Sharon! I think you'd really like this one :DD xx"

thanks Jen! its on the list! ;)

Jennifer Kyle Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ wrote: "wonderful review Jen!"

Thanks Sharon! I think you'd really like this one :DD xx"

thanks Jen! its on the list! ;)"

Great! I can see you really liking this one and Dee approves too lol xx

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞ LOL...oh no, u guys are ganging up on me! ;)

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog FABTASTIC review BABES!! :)
xoxoxo

message 25: by Beverly (new) - added it

Beverly Fab review, Jen!! <3

message 26: by Christy (new)

Christy Great review, babe! I need to check this one out x

Sophie's Reading Corner Awesome review, Jenn! Glad you enjoyed this one (:

message 28: by CeCe (new) - rated it 4 stars

CeCe Great review.

Jennifer Kyle Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "FABTASTIC review BABES!! :)
xoxoxo"

Thanks so much Patty your Boo liked this one lol :D Give it a shot if you have time xx

Jennifer Kyle Beverly wrote: "Fab review, Jen!! <3"

Thanks Bev!! :DD

Jennifer Kyle Christy wrote: "Great review, babe! I need to check this one out x"

Thanks Christy! Yes would love to read your thoughts on this one :DD

Jennifer Kyle ღSophieღ wrote: "Awesome review, Jenn! Glad you enjoyed this one (:"

Thanks so much ღSophieღ :D

Jennifer Kyle Christine wrote: "Great review."

Thanks Christine :DD xx

message 34: by Loz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Loz great review, jennifer! i really liked this one too, it was like a lovely little suprise!

message 35: by Rag (new) - added it

Rag Awesome review Jen!

message 36: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Another amazing review Jenn! :D ♥

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Loved this book! Terrific review, hon!

Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ Lovely review Jennifer:D xo

message 39: by Yomi M. (new)

Yomi M. Fantastic review Jennifer :)

message 40: by Mysza (new) - added it

Mysza And another 5 star, wow! Great review Jennifer!

Rachel Reads Ravenously Fab review Jennifer!

Arabella ~♡AB♡~ Awesome review, I really need to read this one!

Jennifer Kyle Loz wrote: "great review, jennifer! i really liked this one too, it was like a lovely little suprise!"

Thanks Loz!! Totally agree with you not what I expected and I'm so glad I was surprised :D

Jennifer Kyle Rag wrote: "Awesome review Jen!"

Thanks Rags!! :D

Jennifer Kyle Jasmine wrote: "Another amazing review Jenn! :D ♥"

Thanks Jasmine :DD

Jennifer Kyle Lkay ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ wrote: "Loved this book! Terrific review, hon!"

Thanks Lana! Right don't get the overall rating on this one at all xx

Jennifer Kyle Sandyღ wrote: "Lovely review Jennifer:D xo"

Thanks so much Sandyღ

Jennifer Kyle Yomi Milanesa wrote: "Fantastic review Jennifer :)"

Thanks Yomi!!! :DD

Jennifer Kyle Mysza wrote: "And another 5 star, wow! Great review Jennifer!"

Thanks Mysza two in a row, I'm feeling lucky:D PS You would definitely love Beautiful Insightful if you get a chance :D

Jennifer Kyle Rachel ♥Reads Ravenously♥ wrote: "Fab review Jennifer!"

Thanks Rachel <3 <3