1-Click Addict Support Group's Reviews > Final Call

Final Call by Emma  Hart

This was the conclusion to Aaron Stone and Dayton Black's love story and it was passionately, erotically and beautifully written. It's 5 stars hands down for me!!

In Late Call we were thrown a major secret that I had no idea was coming. Once Dayton found out she was heartbroken and done with Aaron Stone, even though he still owned her heart permanently.

I loved how sweet, loving, alpha male, passionate, territorial and sexy Aaron is towards Dayton! I fell in love with him in Late Call but I FELL EVEN MORE IN LOVE with him in Final Call!! The sex scenes are steamy, very passionate and beautifully written. There is drama with Aaron's ex that Dayton feels she has to deal with on her own - stubborn woman - but when Aaron gets a hold of the situation, well lets just say I never want to have a pissed off Aaron Stone as my enemy!! As you read this passionate love story you see how much love Aaron has for Dayton "Bambi" and how he will stop at nothing to protect and take care of her. You have to read this story, get lost in it and realize that there is true love out there. I loved the the secondary characters Liv- Dayton's BF and Tyler- Aaron's cousin as well as BF and can't wait for their story. Emma, can we please also get an update on Aaron & Dayton's upcoming wedding pretty please either in Tyler & Liv's book or a novella?? :-)

There are so many quotes that are my favorites I couldn't chose just one:

"She fucked with you Dayton. I don't take kindly to people fucking with the most important person in my life."

"Aaron pushes himself inside me slowly, so slowly that I feel the stretching of all my muscles as every inch of him finds his home. Each stroke is deeper than the last, long sweet, deliciously erotic. His heavy breath in my ear is seductive, and I don't remember ever feeling this way."

"..we both ignore the fact I belong to you. you own me. You always have and you always will. That's the very bottom of it, the defining line. you own me so fucking completely that I have to buy you because dammit, Day, if I can't have you, no one else is going to either."

"Because you're the very air I breathe, Dayton. You're the one thing that keeps my heart beating."

"Strength comes from giving yourself to another. It comes from deep in your heart, the very thing you share with that other person. It comes from knowing that fear isn't an option where a future is so certain."

~ Kara, 5 stars
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Final Call.

Finished Reading