Cristina's Reviews > Never Never: Part Two

Never Never by Colleen Hoover

description

After the way things ended in the first part of Never Never I really hoped that this book was going to tell us what the f@ck is going on but no...the authors are still keeping us on our toes...

description

Even if we do find out more stuff about what's happening to them and they even start to (view spoiler) we still don't have the Answers and the book ends with yet another (and very annoying) cliffhanger.

description

I just hope the next book is the last one because I can't take the excitement any more...I'm not getting any younger :P

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Never.

January 14, 2015 – Shelved
January 14, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
May 17, 2015 – Started Reading
May 17, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

message 1: by Sophie (new)

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** I'm so curious about these books..But I got bummed when I found out that this 'stand-alone' became a trilogy..

message 2: by Rag (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rag Lol! Great review babe! I'm deciding on just waiting for the third book to come out and I'll see.

Cristina ღSophieღ wrote: "I'm so curious about these books..But I got bummed when I found out that this 'stand-alone' became a trilogy.."

Maybe it's better if you wait for the last book to come out otherwise you mind up swearing as much as me :P

Cristina Nicole wrote: "Lol, that last line is just gold.

I'm confused, though. Your review sounds so angreh, but you gave it 5 stars. I kind of love that. :D"

Cristina Rag wrote: "Lol! Great review babe! I'm deciding on just waiting for the third book to come out and I'll see."

Thanks hon :D It's wiser to wait for all of them...this cliffhangers are the most frustrating ones I've ever encountered ;(

Cristina Gabriella ♥ Liam Callahan's girl ♥ wrote: "Fab review hun !"

message 8: by Marie (new)

Marie LOL love the graphics ; )

Cristina Marie wrote: "LOL love the graphics ; )"

Thanks hon :P

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna Wanderful review Hun

Cristina Anna wrote: "Wanderful review Hun"

Thanks Anna :*

Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog Awesome review Hun!! :)
xoxoxo

message 13: by Cristina (last edited May 19, 2015 02:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cristina Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ Miller❤️Garrett and Archer❤️❤️ wrote: "Awesome review Hun!! :)
xoxoxo"

Thanks babe :*

Cristina Nicole wrote: "Cristina wrote: "I Love the story but totally hate the fact that I have to wait so long between books...the authors are messing with our minds :P "

And this is why I only read completed series. :D..."

Thanks hon :D

I knew it was a serial but I didn't know that the time between the books was going to be this long when the books aren't even that long :(