Amber's Reviews > To Kill a Mockingbird

To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

liked it
bookshelves: decent-reads

Oh boy. I still didn't enjoy this as much as I wanted to. I loved Atticus and Cal. They were such lovely characters. They also had great knowledge. I found myself zoning out a lot while reading this and some parts kept confusing me even after I reread the paragraph multiply times. I also thought the ending was a lame way to end up. But overall it was a decent read.

Quotes Amber Liked

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.”
Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

August 14, 2010 – Shelved
June 19, 2016 – Started Reading
page 56
17.28% "Atticus is such a good father figure."
page 131
40.43% "The only reason I'm slightly enjoying this book is because of Atticus. He's so full of wisdom and great knowledge. I feel like everyone can learn from him."
page 131
June 20, 2016 –
page 144
44.44% "I love Cal. She's so precious."
June 20, 2016 –
page 203
62.65% "I'm having such a hard time reading this. It makes me so sleepy. But I'm more than half way done so I might as well finish it"
June 21, 2016 –
page 262
80.86% "This book is good at saying prejudice is taught instead of being born with it"
June 21, 2016 – Shelved as: decent-reads