Karan Pathania's Reviews > Syncing Forward

Syncing Forward by W.  Lawrence

Syncing Forward: There's a word(s) for phenomenal books like these- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

I'm sorry if I made you Google that word, I myself stumbled across it no more than a couple of minutes ago. ;)

I received this book as a 'Goodreads - First Reads' and this was the first time I won a giveaway (I was darn excited).

My first impression of this book was that it's going to be just like other mainstream books in the market but I was wrong. This book is phenomenal. Once you start reading this book, there's no stopping.

W. Lawrence is an amazing author. The story is insanely intriguing, beautifully written and eloquently presented. The way he succeeds in conveying every teeny bit of detail through minimal use of language so vividly is impressive, and exceptional.

This story will surprise you, make you smile, make you scratch your head, toss some witty rib-ticklers (Mr. James knows how to use sarcasm) and nevertheless, compel you to shed a couple tears. You can't help but get caught up, and swept away. So compelling, so moving, so unpredictable, so beautiful. To be honest, I was not expecting much from this book but it turns out to be one of the BEST books I've read lately. Its a page turner at every single stage. I am so glad I won this book. I believe this is going to be my favorite 2015 book.

Thank you, Mr. Lawrence! Looking forward to a sequel!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Syncing Forward.

January 13, 2015 – Started Reading
January 22, 2015 –
page 270
January 22, 2015 –
page 270
55.33% "So far, so pleased!"
January 25, 2015 –
page 305
January 26, 2015 – Finished Reading
January 27, 2015 –
page 355
72.75% "About to finish!"

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

S. K. Pentecost For reals, you've never seen Mary Poppins? It is vital for people in the UK who wonder why the fuck we mimic your accents so badly to watch that movie. It will be a real aha moment.