♥ Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness's Reviews > Letters to a Secret Lover

3209146
Aug 13, 2010

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, romance
Read from December 26 to 29, 2010 — I own a copy

Holy Mother of Pearl! I found a winner! This book was fabulous, fantastic, romantic, erotic, mysterious and and and I have run out of adjectives to use.

One thing however before I start my raving for this book. And yes, its about the cover. Now this book is set in Moose Falls. A little town surrounded by a lake and boat house. Yet on the cover we see two smokin hot lovers and some....horses? Where in the book does this relate to the little town of moose falls? Minor but still annoying.

Toni Blake has written a great read with LETTERS TO A SECRET LOVER. The plot is great, the town and its people are well-developed, and the chemistry between the hero and heroine is so good it is combustible. You can expect a story filled with humor and hot sex scenes.

After an embarassing encounter with her fiance and a window washer, Lindsay Brooks decides to get away from the gossip. Suddenly single, she runs to Moose Falls, Montana where she spent a summer years ago with her Aunt Millie. She hopes to buy back her Aunt's canoe livery, which is now owned by the sexy,recluse Rob Colter.

Rob Colter had his own reason for moving to Moose Falls, and his own reasons for being a recluse. Lindsay wants to get to know her Aunt Millie by experiencing the things she loved and Rob relucantly agrees to help. Slowly Lindsay is able to penetrate his tough exterior and gains confidence in herself as well.

This really was a great read, and I am immediatly in love with Toni Blake. I cannot wait to read more from this author.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Letters to a Secret Lover.

Shawna Great review, Sam! I loved this one, too!

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness Its funny because I put off reading this for so long only to adore it in the end. Ironic isn't it?

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I finished this last night, eyes swollen from all the crying I did. Wonderful book!!!

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness Isn't it? I can't wait to read more from Toni Blake. She has been hiding from me, just like where's Wally, but now I have found her!!

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I saw her on Twitter one day and I asked, "If I were going to read 1 book of yours, what would it be?" She replied One Reckless Summer, and I've been hooked ever since!

Elena R a.k.a. Lunies R I loved this book!! I just recently became a huge fan of Toni Blake,have you read Swept Away by Toni Blake? Another fantastic book,it drags a little but well worth dragging your ass for =)ahaha....

I also purchased One Reckless Summer (Destiny, #1) by Toni Blake(Destiny series) A new release to the series came out a few days ago,so I'm dying to start reading them. If you haven't added of those books to your TBR shelf,you should now =D

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness I just ordered the Destiny series. I think I say Laurie reading the series? Any who I didn't think to much of it until I read 'Letters to a Secret Lover'. Im so excited about it. Its awesome when you find a new author to bone over.

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish I just LOVE the Destiny series, and thanks to this thread I just ordered Swept Away by Toni Blake

♥  Sam ♥ ~S2~Im made of awesomness Im feeling very overwhelmed atm with all my books. I cant decide what books should take precedent over all others. Does anyone else get this?

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish * Sam *~S2~ wrote: "Im feeling very overwhelmed atm with all my books. I cant decide what books should take precedent over all others. Does anyone else get this?"

Every time I finish a book, I struggle tryin to decide what to read next!

message 11: by Rane (new) - added it

Rane Great Review Sam! I've had this on my TBR,..what am I waiting for to read this!? ;D

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish Rane wrote: "Great Review Sam! I've had this on my TBR,..what am I waiting for to read this!? ;D"

Stop waiting! This is a really good story. Steamy, heartwarming. I loved it!