Crystal's Reviews > Chaos

Chaos by C.M. Fenn

I won this book from goodreads giveaways and I am going to review it honestly.
The first few chapters I really couldn't get into it was just a bit boring but then bam it got really good. Originally Addy thought she was dreaming when she entered Chaos but it turned out that she really wasn't. Chaos is another realm when you fall asleep top-side aka on earth you end up in Chaos and when you fall asleep in Chaos you return top-side. Addy meets so many people that become her family and she even falls in love and for someone just graduating high school everything that happens to her is a huge deal. If you enjoy some good fighting and ass kicking this book is for you. If you enjoy fantasy and young adults then this book is for you. I honestly thought it was amazing and I can't wait for the second one to come out! I'm excited to find out about the new Walkers and what they can do and what they will bring to Chaos. The last chapter in the book starts off pretty much where you expect the next one to start with a new Walker named Logan. So good luck reading this one and putting it down because I know I had a hard time letting go of it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chaos.

January 12, 2015 – Shelved
January 12, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
May 16, 2015 – Started Reading
May 16, 2015 –
page 200
37.04% "It took a few chapters to get into this book but once I hit that certain spot I was hooked! I haven't been able to put it down!"
May 18, 2015 –
page 357
66.11% "It's getting real! Addy is getting closer to Sam but what's going to happen since the Russian seems to have a thing for her too? All these questions with no answers yet!"
May 20, 2015 –
page 489
90.56% "I can't believe she disobeyed Sam and the Walker law! But I guess she didn't realize doing what she did was breaking any law.Just have to wait and see where it goes from here!"
May 22, 2015 – Finished Reading