Lisbeth Abshire's Reviews > Jupiter Winds

Jupiter Winds by C.J. Darlington

F 50x66

The cover to Jupiter's Winds is what caught my attention. I can't say how much I LOVE it!

Wow... I feel like I am being over enthusiastic and my family is probably thinking I'm crazy because I keep talking about this book!

I don't know exactly why, but it often makes stories better when kids have to make it on their own, but it really aggravates me when authors take parents completely out of the picture. I won't ruin the book for you....but let me just say that I appreciate how C.J. did not do this.

I also loved the sisterly love and devotion of Grey and Rin and how C.J. portrayed the extents family will go for those they love.

I was grateful to not have any elements of magic or romance.

This was a tale of bravery, of sacrifice, of true love, of the implications when evil is let to reign, and what happens when conscientious people choose to rise above it.

What I didn't like as much:
I was so enthralled I almost missed a school deadline. ;)

Who I'd recommend this book to:
I would recommend this mostly to Teens, but Pre-Teens and Young Adults would enjoy it immensely too! It has nothing questionable and a good spiritual message so whole families could also read it.

I received a free copy of Jupiter's Winds in exchange for my honest review! You can also view this review here: http://learningtodanceinthereign.blog...
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jupiter Winds.

January 12, 2015 – Shelved