Leone (She Reads too Much Romance)'s Reviews > The Unexpected Consequences of Love

The Unexpected Consequences of Love by Jill Mansell

I do not think it matters on whether or not you read a book written by the author for the first time or you consider yourself a devoted reader to Mansell as I do, it's easy to see why so many readers fell in love with her, as let's face it no one does light-weight romance better than Mansell!

A few years ago I was on the search for a better romance. I was little burnt out on the erotic content of books and all the cheesy romance remarks that can often times be found in certain romance novels. Basically I was looking for something fresh and yet entertaining. I discovered Mansell in a book shop, purchased two of the books and I have never looked at romance the same way again. So whenever a book such as this one is available for early review or even for purchase I always get a giddy feeling in my stomach as I cannot wait to read the material.

This novel is of no exception. I adored it. I laughed, rooted for the characters and just outright enjoyed this book from start to finish and I know that you, as a fellow reader will too!

To read more of this review please click that has been provided. All copyrights belong to Night Owl Reviews. This review cannot be copied or shared by third parties.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Unexpected Consequences of Love.

January 12, 2015 – Started Reading