1-Click Addict Support Group's Reviews > Butterfly Weeds

Butterfly Weeds by Laura     Miller

Where to even start with this?! BUY THIS BOOK!!! NOW!!! Even if it is not your typical genre, you will love it. I did.

So, what happens when you find the person you know you’re meant to be with when you are just in high school? Then she goes away to college, and then on to a career? Will knows without a doubt he is going to marry Julia, and he will do anything to make her realize this. He even becomes a famous singer, so she will hear the end of his song he wrote for her (SWOON!)

Julia is in love with Will, but also has goals in life she has been working toward since, well, forever. She stays friends with him over the years, and keeps her promise to go to his home town concert.

Wow, this book. I am usually the one to read the dark, trashy, and downright naughty books. This book blew me away! I will read more of Laura Miller’s books any day. She has a writing style that makes the story flow and makes you feel like you are right there with the two characters on this wild journey.

Will and Julia, I am not sure what more I can say about these two without giving much away. They are stubborn, determined, and love fiercely. I loved the both of them and felt their pain and love from the pages. ~ Devlynn, 5 stars
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Butterfly Weeds.

Finished Reading