Jasmine's Reviews > Never Never: Part Two

Never Never by Colleen Hoover
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
31339793
3 STARS! ★★★



"What I can tell you...the only thing I will tell you...is that you need to remember what it is that someone so desperately wanted you to forget.

Oh boy, here we go again. I'm just gonna sum up this read quick because it's pretty much the same gist as the first instalment.

This book in a nutshell:
- Charlie & Silas is still going through the same amnesia shenninigan; we still don't know why/how/what is happening.
- We're learning about CharSi (roll with me on the shipper name, will ya?) and their life before. In other words, backwards romance for these two. It's still kinda adorkable at times.
- We do get some answers which in turn, opened other multiple cans of worms. 1 answer = 3 more questions = another unsolved mystery.
- Me at the beginning, middle AND the end of the read: BATSHIT CONFUSED.
- Still a short-length novella and a nice cliffy to end it off.

My thoughts: For all the love that is your sanity, I'd advised you to only pick this series up when it's complete. For starters, I struggled to remember half of the names of other people that appeared in the earlier book. Personally I think the series has some serious amazing potential with this crazy plot but one would need to pay attention to the details. However due to the time-lag between releases, it just fizzles away for me.

Good news: Part 3 is indeed the final instalment, HUZZAH!
Bad news: There is no official release date for Part 3.

Overall, a quick-paced read that is still engaging enough for me to finish it in one sitting. CoHo and Tarryn are officially evil ladies for being such a gigantic tease with this series!

Never Never: Part Two is the second instalment in the Never Never series & must be read in order.
86 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Never.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

January 10, 2015 – Shelved
January 10, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
January 10, 2015 – Shelved as: all-time-fav-author
January 10, 2015 – Shelved as: dying-in-agony-of-wait
January 10, 2015 – Shelved as: release-may-2015
May 16, 2015 – Started Reading
May 16, 2015 –
0.0% "Not sure why I even bother starting this when I know there is a terrible cliffy at the end again. But damnit if I needed those answers!!\n \n "
May 17, 2015 – Shelved as: freakin-cliffies
May 17, 2015 – Shelved as: im-gonna-need-therapy
May 17, 2015 – Shelved as: mind-fuck
May 17, 2015 – Shelved as: new-adult
May 17, 2015 – Shelved as: oh-look-pretty-cover
May 17, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

Jasmine ❃*゚*✿。【Yasmine】。✿*゚*❃ wrote: "SHIIIIIIIT"

You can say that again! NUUUUUUH.


Arabella ~♡AB♡~ Ugh, why so long?????????????????????


ღFloღ the coffee addict LOL, poor bb! Don't worry we'll hold your hands till it's here. ;D


Rachel Reads Ravenously Bahahahaha I love the Kristen Wigg gif :P


warhawke Hmm... I'm trying to analyze the cover. There's only one hand in this one. What could that mean?! Lol!


message 9: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen I hope you enjoy this Jasmine! I noticed that it was out, so I'm thinking it is getting time for me to read the first one! LOL


Jasmine Thanks so much everyone! ♥♥

All in all, I still wish that it was a full-length novel. Damnit cliffies!!


Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤  Fantastic review babe xx


[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ Great review Jasmine. I was so looking forward to this but I'm gonna be the same as you.. I won't remember half these characters! Lol


message 13: by Aisling Zena (new)

Aisling Zena Fab review Jasmine! :)


message 14: by ❤Casey❤ (new)

❤Casey❤ Great review Jas! I think I'll just wait for book 3 before I start :)


Rachel Reads Ravenously Fantastic review girlie! I think I'm going to wait until book 3 is released. That is everyone's recommendation...


message 16: by Kirsten (new)

Kirsten That's exactly why I have to wait til all books come out. Gah! Glad you're enjoying the crazy ride, and awesome review Jasmine! xo


message 17: by Alice (new)

Alice Great review, babe!


message 18: by Eliza (new)

Eliza oh, babe! Hope you get your answers soon!<3


warhawke Well damn, that was what I'm afraid of lol!
Awesome review Jasmine ;)


Lady Vigilante (Feifei) I don't know why but I laughed so much at this part of your review:

Good news: Part 3 is indeed the final instalment, HUZZAH!
Bad news: There is no official release date for Part 3.


:D Great sum up!


Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ Ouch...I never even bothered with these books. Don't think I will either. Definitely not my cuppa. Great review, babes!


Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus) Lovely review hun..But I think Im gonna skip this one :/ Not my kinna read :P


message 23: by Beverly (new)

Beverly Great review, Jas!


message 24: by Mysza (new)

Mysza Fab review Jasmine!


~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~ I hate when we don't get the release date for a serial. Hope book 3 will be better for you ;)
Great honest review Jas ^^ :D


message 26: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Great review, Jas! <3


message 27: by Geri Reads (new)

Geri Reads Yeah, not for me definitely. Lol! Fab review, Jas!


message 28: by ❥Lil (new) - added it

❥Lil Fab review, Jasmine :)) I'm going to wait for book 3 too! xx


Jennifer Kyle Wonderful review Jasmine going to hold off till 3 I think thanks for the advice :D


Christie«SHBBblogger» Excellent review, sweetie! I'm not a big CoHo fan but these just don't sound like they're for me. I hope you get some satisfactory answers, babe! xo


message 31: by ღFloღ the coffee addict (last edited May 18, 2015 07:31AM) (new)

ღFloღ the coffee addict Terrific review, Jas!! Sounds like an intense read. ;D


Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog) Wonderful review, Jasmine but I'm going to be doing a BR with my daughter & I have confusion AND a part 3 in my future? Nooo!


Penelope ✘ that awkward girl that doesn't go here ✘ LMAO, I'll totes roll with you on that shipper name. ;D Fab review, dear. <333


Jasmine Andrea wrote: "Great review, Jas! <3"

Mysza wrote: "Fab review Jasmine!"

Beverly wrote: "Great review, Jas!"

Eliza wrote: "oh, babe! Hope you get your answers soon!<3"

Alice wrote: "Great review, babe!"

Aisling Zena wrote: "Fab review Jasmine! :)"

Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤ wrote: "Fantastic review babe xx"

Thanks so much girlies! :D


Jasmine [~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥ wrote: "Great review Jasmine. I was so looking forward to this but I'm gonna be the same as you.. I won't remember half these characters! Lol"

LMAO! Thanks so much Ami!! :D ♥ I swear I'm too old to remember every character from every book I read LOL!


Jasmine Jennifer wrote: "Wonderful review Jasmine going to hold off till 3 I think thanks for the advice :D"

❥Lil wrote: "Fab review, Jasmine :)) I'm going to wait for book 3 too! xx"

♥~♥Geri ~ the HEA junkie ♥~♥ wrote: "Yeah, not for me definitely. Lol! Fab review, Jas!"

~ Stéphanie ~ Belgian Naughty Reader ~ wrote: "I hate when we don't get the release date for a serial. Hope book 3 will be better for you ;)
Great honest review Jas ^^ :D"


Gabriella ♥ Liam Callahan's girl ♥ wrote: "Lovely review hun..But I think Im gonna skip this one :/ Not my kinna read :P"

warhawke wrote: "Well damn, that was what I'm afraid of lol!
Awesome review Jasmine ;)"


Kirsten wrote: "That's exactly why I have to wait til all books come out. Gah! Glad you're enjoying the crazy ride, and awesome review Jasmine! xo"

Rachel ♥Reads Ravenously♥ wrote: "Fantastic review girlie! I think I'm going to wait until book 3 is released. That is everyone's recommendation..."

❤Casey❤ wrote: "Great review Jas! I think I'll just wait for book 3 before I start :)"

Thanks ladies!! ♥♥ Yes definitely wait for Part 3 before reading this one. Drives you batshit!!


Jasmine Lady Vigilante (Feifei) wrote: "I don't know why but I laughed so much at this part of your review:

Good news: Part 3 is indeed the final instalment, HUZZAH!
Bad news: There is no official release date for Part 3.

:D Great sum up!"


BAHAHAHA! Glad to crack you up teehee ;) Damnit serials I tell ya!! :P


Jasmine Lkay ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾ wrote: "Ouch...I never even bothered with these books. Don't think I will either. Definitely not my cuppa. Great review, babes!"

Thanks so much beech! :D ♥ Definitely NOT your cuppa for sure! ;)


Jasmine Christie«SHBBblogger» wrote: "Excellent review, sweetie! I'm not a big CoHo fan but these just don't sound like they're for me. I hope you get some satisfactory answers, babe! xo"

Thanks so much babe! :) ♥ Yup not for you either my sweetie ;)


Jasmine ღFloღ the coffee addict wrote: "Terrific review, Jas!! Sounds like an intense read. ;D"

LMAO! Thanks so much bestie! :D ♥ Definitely batshit crazy and intense XD


Jasmine Angela wrote: "Wonderful review, Jasmine but I'm going to be doing a BR with my daughter & I have confusion AND a part 3 in my future? Nooo!"

Thanks so much gurl! :D ♥ I hope you enjoy the BR with your girl!! :) But yes remember the cliffy at the end ;)


Jasmine Penelope wrote: "LMAO, I'll totes roll with you on that shipper name. ;D Fab review, dear. <333"

Thanks so much bestie!! :D ♥ MISS YOU BTW!


message 43: by Sophie (new)

Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading** Great honest review, girl! <33 I'm waiting on purpose for book 3 before I dive into this series ;)


Brandi Great review, Jasmine! :)


back to top