BWT (Belen)'s Reviews > Red Dirt Heart

Red Dirt Heart by N.R. Walker

bookshelves: favorites, mm-favorites, mm-fiction, 2015, 2016, audiobook
Read 3 times. Last read January 25, 2016.

Fluffy, hot goodness. Like a chocolate lava cake.

Read: 01/10/2015, 09/05/2015, 01/25/2016

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Red Dirt Heart.

Finished Reading
January 10, 2015 – Shelved
January 10, 2015 –
1.0% "I waited until I had all 4 before starting. Now, I will read them together. One big Red Dirt Heart story. *holds breath* Wish me luck, I'm going in!"
January 10, 2015 –
3.0% "So far I'm picturing Craig Horner as Charlie and Jensen Ackles (a younger JA) as Travis. Yum!"
January 10, 2015 –
34.0% "I don't get it...why does Travis having a star tattoo seem to be some kind of code for being gay? Must Google."
January 18, 2015 – Shelved as: favorites
July 12, 2015 – Shelved as: mm-favorites
September 5, 2015 –
0.0% "Turned on the tv and The Man From Snowy River is on! Right before the best scene in the film! \n \n So I'm taking this as a sign to re-read this series. :-)"
September 5, 2015 –
13.0% "“Wow,” Travis said. I don’t know if he meant to say it out loud, but I heard him through my headset. \n “I know,” I agreed. “Isn’t she beautiful?” \n “It really is,” he said, looking at me. His smile was huge, as were his eyes. \n “Beautiful, and equally brutal,” I said. “This land has left more men broken than bull-riding ever could.”"
September 5, 2015 –
53.0% "“It makes sense now.” \n “What does?” \n He took a little while to answer. “I wondered what demons lurked in those eyes of yours. And that’s what it is. You carry your father’s words around with you.” He stared at me with something I couldn’t quite place. “I can’t imagine the weight of them.”"
September 5, 2015 –
100.0% "*sigh* Such a great comfort read"
September 23, 2015 – Shelved as: mm-fiction
January 2, 2016 – Shelved as: 2015
January 24, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016
January 24, 2016 –
19.0% "“It’s really beautiful here,” he said. “I was expecting it to be a lot like the deserts of Utah or Arizona, but it’s really not. It looks more…” He trailed off, like he couldn’t find the right word. \n “Australian?” I finished for him. \n He laughed. “Exactly. But it sure is pretty.” I snorted at him. “You wanna be careful or this red dirt will get into your blood.”"
January 24, 2016 –
35.0% "And I wanted to be pissed off because it would feed my resolve to put a stop to this nonsense. I would be pissed off, I told myself, so when he gets back to the homestead that night, I could tell him no. \n I just had to stop smiling first."
January 24, 2016 –
39.0% "When I didn’t say anything, he added, “Two years, really?” \n I snorted out a laugh. “Yeah, thanks for not bringing it up twice or anything.” \n He laughed this time."
January 25, 2016 – Started Reading
January 25, 2016 – Finished Reading
July 5, 2016 – Started Reading (Audible Audio Edition)
July 5, 2016 – Shelved as: audiobook
July 5, 2016 – Shelved (Audible Audio Edition)
July 5, 2016 – Shelved as: 2016 (Audible Audio Edition)
July 5, 2016 – Shelved as: mm-favorites (Audible Audio Edition)
July 5, 2016 – Shelved as: mm-fiction (Audible Audio Edition)
July 5, 2016 – Shelved as: audiobook (Audible Audio Edition)
July 5, 2016 –
0.0% "Audio choice for today." (Audible Audio Edition)
July 5, 2016 – Finished Reading (Audible Audio Edition)
May 21, 2017 – Shelved as: 5-stars-for-... (Audible Audio Edition)