Angie McLain's Reviews > Manwhore +1

Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans

11973963
“His story. My story. Our story. I’d do it all over again for another moment with him. I’d do it all over again with him. I’d leap blindly into the air if only there were even a 0.01 percent chance that he’d still be there, waiting to catch me.”

5 STARS – I CALL DIBS ON MALCOLM SAINT!

Manwhore +1 is the continuation of Rachel and Malcom’s story and HOLY H*LL it’s HOT!!!!

Rachel is heartbroken; the article that she has written is now published for the whole world to see, except it’s not what it had started out to be. It’s a love letter. And anything that involves the notorious and sexier than sin Malcolm Saint has the world entranced and it seems everyone has read it. Saint is a successful business man, women fantasize about him and men want to be him, but more than that he is the man that has stolen Rachel’s heart and he’s failed to return it. Rachel has made some mistakes when it comes to her relationship with Saint and now she’s determined to do whatever it takes to win him back.

“Nothing this cool should have the ability to make me this hot. But there is heat in the ice. Ice burns just as much as heat does.”

Manwhore +1 is every bit as addictive and sexy as the first book, Manwhore. I started this one yesterday morning, and I could not walk away. I was totally invested in this story. I had three children in my backyard running around like maniacs and I still continued to devour this book. Rachel has never been affected by a man the way she is by Malcolm and he’s in the same predicament! Their chemistry is explosive and undeniable but how are they ever going to move past the betrayal? Will Malcolm be able to forgive and move on from the past? I was obsessed! I needed that happily ever after, Rachel deserves it so much and Malcolm does too. Everyone in his life with the exception of a few have always wanted something from him. Rachel wants something as well, his heart, his love, and his future and she will have it.

“I’ve never had a vice until him. His aroma hits my sense, making my mouth water. He’s my only vice. My only longing.”

Katy Evans knocked this sequel out of the park. Her writing is everything we have come to expect from her, it flows effortlessly and it keeps you riveted. I’ve come to love this series, Manwhore captivated me and this book did as well. Reading an entire book in one sitting truly is priceless. Katy Evans fans are going to eat this book up, sexual chemistry that is so scorching hot you may need to take a few breaths, it’s emotional, it’s perfection. I fell in love with Saint and Rachel’s story in the first book and I fell even harder by then end of this one. This may be my favorite book from Katy Evans to date, I loved Real, I love Manwhore but this one...

“In a world where he can buy anything he wants, I’m his littlest thing. And he is my biggest, grandest thing.”

Watch out ladies Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint is back and he’s going to set your world on fire!

“I should’ve known he’d want everything. Take everything. He warned me he would.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Manwhore +1.

January 9, 2015 – Shelved
August 24, 2015 – Shelved as: must-reads
August 24, 2015 – Shelved as: to-be-re-read
August 24, 2015 – Shelved as: panty-melter
August 24, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Angie  McLain I NEED THIS BOOK NOW! July is too far way, I'll never make it