Ashley Jasper's Reviews > Souls ReAligned

Souls ReAligned by Tricia Daniels

After tearing through Intractable Souls, I jumped right into this book. It picks right up where the first book left off; with a broken-hearted Olivia and a distraught Ethan. Luckily, since my heart couldn't stand the angst, things get resolved rather quickly. That is not to say that they don't continue to test and push each other throughout the book.

I really enjoyed the progression of Ethan and Olivia's relationship in the story. They were both finally able to overcome some of, not all, of their fears and move forward in their relationship. They started communicating freely and openly with each other about many things, and even opened up about their dreams which only solidified their connection. Olivia is still the calm to Ethan's fiery Irish temper (though she is the cause of it a lot of the time). And Ethan is the balm for her anxiety and fear, bringing out her confident side. Together, they faced some rather tough situations in this book and found a way to overcome them. Until the end...I was holing my breath, thinking to myself please no, don't do it! And I still don't know for sure what did or didn't happen.

In true Tricia Daniels form, there was a tremendous build up that lead right up to the brilliant cliffhanger! Gah! I am keeping all of my fingers crossed that I won't have to wait too long for more of this series, I don't think my heart could take it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Souls ReAligned.

Started Reading